As foreclosures soar, Jobs are the New ProblemBy
New foreclosure data out today illustrates two important trends. One is that the problem has spread from adjustable rate loans to borrowers with bad credit to prime borrowers, an indication that the weak economy and job market is impacting peoples’ ability or willingness to pay. The other some what counterintutitive trend is that the hardest hit markets are Sunbelt states, not in the Rustbelt where job losses are the greatest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy