AT&T's Stephenson: The Road to 4GBy
The two largest U.S. wireless carriers, AT&T and Verizon Wireless, will be using the same technology, a European standard called LTE, for the next generation of their wireless networks. That should make life easier for consumers, but don’t bet on it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis