Make Your Web Site Pop
Web sites have become one of the most important aspects of a company. They do far more than just hold your place in cyberspace and tell people who you are and that you are there. Your company’s Web site creates an identity for your business and brand; it gives consumers confidence that your company is trustworthy, which in turn makes them more likely to buy your products or services. Your site tells people "We Care"—or don’t—by the way it looks and how easy it is to navigate. Poorly built sites can lose sales, while nice, user-friendly sites can generate leads and sales. When building your company’s site consider a few simple tips that are often overlooked.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner