Is Cornell Starting a Design Institute?
Last month, I moderated a panel on socially responsible business innovation at Cornell’s Johnson School of Management. While at Cornell, I heard buzz about a possible “Cornell Design Institute” that would branch various schools at the university to offer design thinking courses for B-school students. Jeffrey Gangemi (a former BusinessWeek colleague, and Charles Lo, the panel’s organizers and two 2009 Cornell MBA graduates, just informed me that Cornell will expand its design courses at the Johnson School next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis