RÉsumÉ Writing That's RelevantBy
My son is in his high school marching band, so last year we took the kids to see a traveling drum and bugle corps unlike any drum and bugle corps you've ever seen before. The group is called Blast!, and they've got a popular touring company that showcases the young members' amazing musical and gymnastic talents. The band members play instruments, of course, but they also cartwheel and spin and jump in ways that one wouldn't believe possible when playing the clarinet or the snare drum. It's quite a show. One of the Blast! members is a fellow who plays the trombone while riding a unicycle; he's a crowd pleaser.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing