In India, a Setback for Small Car Rival to Tata's Nano
Bajaj Auto and Renault's plans of launching an ultra small car to take on Tata Motors' Nano may get delayed once again as a new set of differences over branding crops up between the two partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks