Green Arches: LEED Honors for McDonald's HQMichael Arndt
Putting together a new office building that meets the U.S. Green Building Council's eco-standards is no snap. So imagine the chore of retrofitting a 1980s headquarters that was never designed to get a green imprimatur in the first place. At McDonald's (MCD), as it's turned out, it wasn't that hard after all. Indeed, the whole effort cost just $150,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill