GM and Chrysler Make Tough ChoicesBy
Nearly 2,000 dealers received pink slips this week. GM and Chrysler are trying to remain viable in a weak economic environment that has drastically cut their sales. BusinessWeek Senior Correspondent David Kiley looks at how the automakers may benefit from the closures.
In addition, why China is trying to clean up its environment and promote green technology, plus our preview of the economic week ahead.
We would love to hear what you think about the show and what topics you would like us to cover in future weeks. Please fill out the comments section below.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners