The VW-Porsche Merger: Fasten Your Seat BeltJack Ewing
On a day when Volkswagen (VOWG.DE) executives in Tennessee erected the first wall of their new U.S. factory, a leading investment analyst warned that shares of the German automaker could plummet in the next six months if the planned merger of VW and Porsche isn't handled smoothly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap