R.H. Donnelley Says It’s in Talks to Restructure DebtCourtney Dentch
R.H. Donnelley Corp., the yellow-pages publisher, is in talks with lenders to delay a $55 million interest payment on its senior unsecured notes due this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks