Congressional Climate Change, Act IJohn Carey
For Henry Waxman (D-Calif.), chair of the House Energy & Commerce Committee, the real hurdle in passing landmark climate legislation isn't Republican opposition. It is his fellow Democrats. On May 12, Waxman finally forged a compromise to get enough of them on board to get the bill out of his committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap