Pipebombs Found In Foreclosed HomeBy
City News Service is reporting that a 42-year-old man in Riverside, Calif, east of Los Angeles, was arrested for allegedly putting pipe bombs around his home, which had been foreclosed on. A representative of the bank found the bombs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas