Stanford: Admissions Q&A
Derrick Bolton used to stroll the campus of Stanford University's Graduate School of Business (Stanford MBA Profile) as an MBA student years ago. Now, as director of MBA admissions at his alma mater, the mile-long walk from home to work is still one of the dependable high points of his day. "A lot of times I just stop and go, 'Look at those wildflowers! Look at those palm trees!' It's a spectacularly beautiful place," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020