Health-Care Costs: A Pledge to ObamaBy
Powerful medical industry groups representing hospitals, doctors, drugmakers, and health insurers will meet with President Barack Obama on May 11 to pledge that they will work to reduce the rising costs of health care, with a goal of chopping $2 trillion from the nation's medical bills over the next 10 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself