Want to Sell Your Home? Lower Your PriceBy
One of the hardest things a home seller has to do is lower the asking price. Not only does it mean making less money on the sale, but it also shows weakness in an increasingly competitive market. A price reduction is often a red flag to home buyers that the seller is in no position to negotiate and that further reductions are possible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing