McDonald’s is spending more than $100 million to advertise its new McCafe premium coffees, as anyone who’s watched any prime time TV knows. But it’s getting a big marketing boost apparently for free. Twice in the last 24 hours, Miley Cyrus has tweeted that she just can’t get enough of McDonald’s. Her latest: “ive seen super size me ( movie about mcdonalds) but i still cant resist a mcflurry and fries.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas