Wharton: Admissions Q&A
As the financial services industry collapses, the University of Pennsylvania's formidable Wharton School, has found itself in the eye of an economic firestorm. Last year more than half of graduating MBAs took finance or accounting-related jobs—positions that will be much harder to come by in the post-meltdown job market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders