Pharma: The 10 Most Promising New DrugsArthur Wong
The pharmaceutical industry continues to march toward the patent cliff in 2010-2012, when a record amount of drug sales will lose patent protection in the U.S. This means some of the best-selling drugs, including Pfizer's (PFE) Lipitor, Bristol-Myers Squibb's (BMY) Plavix and Avapro, Eli Lilly's (LLY) Zyprexa, Wyeth's (WYE) Effexor, and Merck's (MRK) Cozaar/Hyzaar and Singulair will be exposed to generic competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock