Five Steps for Effective Sales Coaching
Nearly 90% of organizations will train sales managers to improve their coaching skills this year, according to a recent study by the Corporate Executive Board (CEB) of more than 160 leading sales executives. Progressive organizations recognize that in a down economy, efforts to improve the coaching skills of frontline sales managers have a greater ROI compared to other similar training investments made on sales reps, in terms of their direct impact on overall sales performance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing