China is Lagging Asian Neighbors in Green Efforts
IDC's 2008 Green Poll of IT decision makers in the Asia-Pacific region revealed that when green requirements are specified in a request for proposal (RFP), only 9.7 percent of the respondents in China said they are mandatory. The average for Asia-Pacific countries is 35.3 percent, according to the survey's findings released Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing