Ford Image Goes Way Up For Not Taking Taxpayer MoneyBy
Results of a national study measuring the current perception of the Ford Motor Company, conducted by Aloft Group, Inc., a brand consulting and communication firm, show that consumer perception of the Ford brand improved after they chose to not receive a loan from the U.S government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline