Battle Heats Up on Hedge Fund RulesBy
The European commission published its widely anticipated package of financial reforms on Wednesday (29 April) that include measures for greater regulation of hedge funds and private equity funds, as well as proposals to limit executive pay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone