Swine Flu Outbreak Widening in EuropeAndrew Rettman
Germany on Wednesday (29 April) became the third EU country, after the UK and Spain, to confirm a mild case of "swine flu." But EU institution face uncertainty on stocks of anti-viral medication and cannot agree whether travellers should avoid going to Mexico.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts