Global Innovation Index Version 2009Michael Arndt
On May 1, the components of the S&P/Businessweek Global Innovation Index change to reflect the latest makeup of our Most Innovative Companies ranking. Five new publicly companies climbed onto the 2009 list, based on an international survey of senior executives by our project partner, Boston Consulting Group, and the companies’ financial results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's