Chesapeake Energy Battles CEO Compensation FurorBy
Oil and gas producer Chesapeake Energy (CHK) is one of the 100 best U.S. companies to work for, according to Fortune magazine. If you are Chesapeake CEO Aubrey K. McClendon, that's certainly the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's