The Two-Hour-Plus PresentationCarmine Gallo
In the age of YouTube (GOOG), texting, and tweeting, your audience's attention span is shrinking. It's becoming harder to keep your listeners engaged for more than 90 seconds. We've offered tips on crafting an effective elevator pitch, even an escalator pitch, in the past, but the fact is, as a business leader, you'll often be required to speak for much longer periods of time, anywhere from a few hours to a full day. Here are four ways to keep your listeners paying attention during your next long presentation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt