Review: 2009 Audi A4
The Good: More powerful engines, attractive interior, excellent fuel economy in the base model
The Bad: Mediocre fuel economy with V6 engine, slower acceleration than many rivals, pricey option packages
The Bottom Line: A classy, easy-to-live with compact luxury sedan
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself