Flu Vaccine: Drugmakers Could Be Ready SoonJohn Carey
No one knows yet whether the swine flu outbreak will turn into an alarming pandemic or a blip in the annals of infectious disease. The good news is, the vaccine industry is far better prepared to deal with the threat than it was just a few years ago. If the outbreak worsens and governments decide a vaccine should be rushed into production, the industry's capability could be tapped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts