Tenessee rep prods Gore about profit motives in climate billAdam Aston
The debate over climate change policy is going to get ugly very quickly. Here’s round 1, or maybe just a warm-up, since we’re still weeks, maybe months or even years away from a major bill. Last Friday, Al Gore appeared at the House’s hearings on climate change. Sparks flew when Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) suggested that the former VP would profit from a cap-and-trade bill. Here’s the three-minute exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's