Don't Wait to InnovateDev Patnaik
When Leslie McMillan was hired as a director at Quebec-based Industrial Alliance in January 2004, the company processed disability claims rationally and efficiently. People seeking disability pay would submit their claims to the company, analysts would read them to make sure they were properly filed and then pass them along to independent medical experts to determine if the requests were valid. With the medical analysis complete, the company would then approve or deny the claim. It was a process designed to avoid errors and maximize efficiency. It took about eight weeks from start to finish. And it worked.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts