Dartmouth's Tuck: Admissions Q&A
Dawna Clarke, director of admissions at Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business (Tuck MBA Profile), laughed as she rattled off her 20-plus years of experience in the admissions departments of three top business schools. Three years at UNC-Chapel Hill's Kenan-Flagler (Kenan-Flagler MBA Profile), 15 years at the University of Virgina's Darden (Darden MBA Profile), four years at Tuck…and she's still going strong. "I'm one of those lucky people who fell into something they love early on, and I've been at it for a long time," Clarke says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’