Will Obama Increase Trade with Cuba?
Earlier this month, the Obama Administration allowed telecom companies to invest in Cuba and loosened some travel restrictions. This fulfilled his campaign promise, but now the question is, what will happen next? BusinessWeek Washington correspondent Steve LeVine looks into the possibilities and the pressures on the federal government that may mount as attitudes toward the island nation change. This appears in our feature section of this week's video edition of The Business Week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's