Value-Based MotivationEdward E. Lawler III
The actions of corporations during the current recession can have a significant impact on the motivation of their employees. Doing the right things can motivate them to perform well during and after the recession; doing the wrong things can have short-term and long-term negative effects on their motivation. Before discussing what an organization should do, it is worth taking a moment to briefly state what we know about motivation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations