Samsung First-Quarter Earnings Beat ExpectationsMoon Ihlwan
South Korea's Samsung Electronics has joined a group of information technology giants to report earnings that beat industry expectations. Samsung, the world's largest maker of television and liquid-crystal display panels and the second-largest maker of semiconductor chips and mobile phones, on Apr. 24 posted a first-quarter operating profit of $349 million, swinging back to the black from a loss of $550 million in the previous quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's