Get Ready to Prove You Paid for That VideoChris Albrecht
If 2008 was all about getting premium content online (thank you, Hulu!), 2009 is shaping up to be the year you pay for it, and Comcast-owned video portal Fancast is among those pushing for authentication.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders