Best Buy to Make Debut in BritainJames Thompson
Carphone Warehouse (CPW.L) is to split its retail and broadband internet operations into two separately listed companies, as its joint venture with the US electronics group Best Buy (BBY) revealed it had all but signed off lease agreements to open five big electricals stores in the spring of 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses