No Silver Bullets @ MySpace: Sacking Chris & Tom Was Easy; Now What?Spencer Ante
So the new surprising news is out that MySpace founders Chris DeWolfe and Tom Anderson are leaving the helm of the pioneering social network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations