Britain: New Investment for Carbon, Capture, & StorageMark Scott
With green energy investment all the rage, it’s a brave — or possibly foolish — government that puts its support behind fossil fuels. Yet that’s what Britain’s ruling Labour Party has just done. The Brits are looking to build as many as eight new coal plants — the first coal investment in almost 30 years — to offset the country’s growing dependency on natural gas. Up to five nuclear power plants also are planned by 2020.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's