How to Evaluate a Distribution Deal
My online company sells dietary products, and I'm looking to buy shipping products wholesale. Some companies online offer wholesale pricing if I become a distributor for them, which would bring in an additional income stream for my company. Is this a good idea? Do I have to collect tax on the items I resell for them and use myself? —S.A., New York
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's