Are Incubators the Answer for Companies Looking for Funding?By
When Rod Underhill co-founded music sharing site MP3.com, he had venture capital calling him up before he even had office furniture. The company, which Underhill notes did not have a business model, raised $65 million in venture capital, had a record-setting IPO in 1999, and was eventually acquired by Vivendi and dismantled. (CNet now owns the domain.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock