Marcial: A Fool's Rally?By
A fool's rally. That's how skeptics explain the stock market's 24% advance since the Dow Jones industrial average hit a closing low of 6,547.05 on Mar. 9. But is the unexpected upturn just a teaser—that is, a rally in a bear market?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing