Investors Most Optimistic about Chinese GrowthRita Raagas De Ramos
Investors surveyed by Merrill Lynch have become more optimistic about the global economy, causing risk appetite to increase further. Optimism about global economic growth has reached its highest level since early 2004. A net 26% of respondents say the global economy will strengthen in the next 12 months, up sharply from negative 24% in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's