Stocks Edge Higher on Earnings News
Stocks closed slightly higher Friday after seesawing earlier, allowing the market to score a sixth straight week of gains. General Electric (GE) and Citigroup (C) earnings were better than expected as the market closed out a somewhat trendless week looking for clues about the state of global economies, says S&P MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas