Playbook: Six Ways to Help Your Laid-off EmployeesBy
When small businesses decide to lay off workers, they often can't afford generous severance packages or access to professional outplacement services. But employers strapped for cash can still help their departing workers. Take a look at our accompanying story, then see below for six ways to soften the blow of layoffs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single