Cuba: Open for Business?Jeremy Quittner
Cuba has been on lots of people’s minds lately, particularly with President Obama’s recent decision to lift parts of the decades-old embargo on the tiny island state. Small Biz has been on top of this story for a while. Check out this article we wrote back in 2007, which predicted a gradual thaw post-Fidel. Here’s another in today’s BusinessWeek, which analyzes potential opportunities in Cuba now. If you really want to dig in, you can also read this article, from BW in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders