India: A Growing Link in the Global Supply Chain
With more than 500,000 new engineering graduates each year, India is in a strong position to be an engineering powerhouse. But while India is one of the biggest players in the services and information technology sector, the same cannot be said of our supply chain and engineering capability. India's manufacturing exports still amount to less than 10% of gross domestic product, whereas more than one-third of China's GDP comes from manufacturing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone