Kluster's Ben Kaufman: On to "Quirky"By
Ben Kaufman came in today. He’s the 22-year-old entrepreneur I profiled a year ago when he was launching a startup called Kluster. Some would call Kaufman a serial entrepreneur. (He missed much of his senior year in high school while getting his first manufacturing line running in China.) I might call him hyperkinetic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?