Five Answers from Sheryl Sandberg, FacebookHelen Walters
Earlier this week, BusinessWeek Editor-in-Chief Steve Adler sat down with Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg to quiz her on the company’s past, its future, and her own career. In the mix, reader questions canvassed earlier which called on her to address topics including the social network’s controversial redesign, issues of content ownership and the recent departure of CFO, Gideon Yu. Also, her answer to the question Steve used to kick off the conversation: is Facebook really a front for the CIA?
Next up, Adobe CEO, Shantanu Narayen, who’s coming in to see us on April 22. BusinessWeek.com Editor-in-Chief John Byrne will pose your questions, so let us know what you’d like him to ask.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses