Hutchison Raises $1.5 Billion in Bond Deal
Hutchison Whampoa, the conglomerate headed by Kong Kong tycoon Li Ka-shing, priced a $1.5 billion 10-year global bond early Tuesday morning local time. It was only the second global bond issue by an Asian corporate so far this year, after Korean steel maker Posco raised $700 million two weeks ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone