NY Auto Show: VW's Jacoby Says No To Protectionism on Scrappage Proposals
Stefan Jacoby, CEO of Volkswagen of America and the current chairman of the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, said today that any measure in proposed legislation to give consumers “cash for clunkers” that excluded imports “would be disastrous.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?